Find out the top five tips for playing with your children and how they can learn through play.
Healthy Children Initiative
Tips, Recipes, Support
3 1/2 - 4 year Check
Subscribe and win!
Win one of five family tickets that the Drum Theatre is giving away to new and existing subscribers of the Dandenong Kids Website.
To enter this competition, click here.
The prizes available are for the two shows in the school holidays, don’t wait for the competition to finish; these shows are sure to book out as they are in the school holidays. If you have booked and you win a prize, you will get a refund!
Download a poster here as a PDF or as a Word Document.
The mobile kitchen will be Located at: the Palm Plaza, adjacent to Dandenong Plaza from August.
- Classes are open to Participants from the age of 12 and participants aged between 12 and 16 years need to be under the supervision of their parent or guardian at all times during classes
- It's essential that participants attend their first session: some important health and safety training is included in this session.
- 5 sessions for $50.- or $25.- for concession card holders
- participants get to take the food that they cook home
- focus is on cooking healthy, seasonal food
- classes are packed with Jamie tips (who wouldn’t want to learn to chop like he does) and healthy eating tips
Bookings are now open, go to http://www.jamieoliver.com/jamies-ministry-of-food-australia/
Pathways For Parents
Has moving from Parenting Payment to Newstart affected you?:
• Would you like to find employment?
• Would you like to get into a course or volunteering?
• Do you need assistance with job skills and planning for changes to your Centrelink payments?
• Perhaps you would just like to explore future opportunities?
• Would you like assistance in managing life skills such as budgeting and accessing local services?
Pathways For Parents can help.
Contact Jennifer Bearham Ph: 0477 362 623
National Reconciliation Week (NRW) is celebrated across Australia each year between 27 May and 3 June. The dates commemorate two significant milestones in the reconciliation journey—the anniversaries of the successful 1967 referendum and the High Court Mabo decision.
The week is a time for all Australians to learn about our shared histories, cultures and achievements and to explore how each of us can join the national reconciliation effort.
To find out more and see what resources and events are on check out: http://www.reconciliation.org.au/nrw/